Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Assignment #4

This story was really strange. It really made me stressed out because I don't get why someone would do that and it bugged me. I noticed that Arnold is really good at persuading because in the end she comes with him. I really wanted to know what happened after that, did he rape her? Did she actually fall inlove with him? who knows but the author should have epilogue.

Ten things I like in a short story:

  1. I really like stories that are suspenful
  2. Most of the books I read have to grab my attention by the first page or else I don't read them
  3. I do prefer books that have teens in them because then I can relate
  4. Mystery books are great because you can let your imagination take over
  5. I love fantasy books that make me want to be in the book itself
  6. Sometimes it's good to read a book about a true story so it increases your knowledge
  7. Adventure is always good
  8. Finding true love is fun to read because it gives you hope and admiration
  9. Losing true love is not fun but interesting to read because sometimes you can learn from it
  10. Conflicts between bestfriends is exciting to read because you can put yourself in that situation and you can choose sides and see what you would do.

Thanks guys

2 comments:

Megan's Blog said...

Yeah they really shouldn't have just ended the story there i'm really curious on what happened next. That's what i don't like in stories. This story is really creepy...i hope it's not based on a true story. :(

Sarah's Blog said...

I totally agree with you! I think I actually increased my reading speed because I wanted to find out what happened at the end! Now that I think about it, he was actually pretty good at persuading her. Also I agree with your list. Did you know that the story was based off of true events that happened in the 60s? You can look up the author and the story on google if you want to find out more information.